Bilingual Administrative Assistant -- Mandarin Chinese/English
Hermosa Beach, CA
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Bilingual Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for providing a full range of administrative support to management and acting as the main point of contact to our Chinese clients. This position will be split between document translation, as well as a wide variety of administrative duties. Our ideal candidate needs to be fully bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese, with excellent problem solving skills, a charismatic and engaging personality, and the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
Ideas Made Real - At our core we are passionate about bringing great ideas to life. Over the past 35 years Concept 21 has been at the pinnacle of innovation in the footwear industry working some of the most progressive companies.
Concept 21 prides itself on being a leader in design, development, and forward thinking. We pride ourselves on delivering excellence and pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
- Type, translate and proofread documents, presentations, reports and other correspondence
- Act as the point of contact between management and internal/external clients
- Plan and facilitate training programs for Chinese clients
- Provide email and telephone support to customers and follow-up as needed
- Attend meetings and take detailed notes and minutes
- Sort incoming mail and prepare outgoing shipments
- Maintain office filing system
- Become fully familiar with our products in order to speak to client questions
- Assist with overflow of other team members' tasks as needed
- MUST be fully bilingual in Mandarin Chinese and English
- BA/BS Degree
- 2-3 years administrative experience
- Team player who operates efficiently in a fast paced, team-oriented setting
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to stay organized
- Professional and friendly presence with ability to effectively communicate with clients
- Computer literate with experience using Mac OS, Microsoft Office Suite, and an aptitude for learning new software applications
- A passion for footwear and basketball is a must!
Think you're our perfect fit? Send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States. We cannot sponsor foreign work visas.